Please do not attend the office if you or anyone in your household show any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in close contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19
Please do not attend the office if you have returned to Ireland from any Country until such time as you have quarantined for the mandatory period as set out under the Government Health Guidelines.
- When attending a meeting clients are encouraged to park to the front of the offices of Seamus Maguire & Co when possible. There is also additional parking to the rear of the premises
- Only one person should attend a meeting at one time. If more than one person is required to attend at a meeting, please ensure you inform your Solicitor in advance of the meeting.
- Please sanitise your hands before entering the office and please ensure you are wearing a face covering.
- You will be asked to print your name and telephone number on the Covid Register, this is for Covid tracing as directed by the HSE.
- You will be shown where to sit and your solicitor will then follow you into the meeting.
- Please note that No Children are permitted in the office during the Pandemic, this is for the safety of the child and the safety of all our staff. If it is necessary to bring a child with you, we would ask that the child remains in the car. If the child requires supervision we would ask that one parent remains in the car with the child and the other parent can then meet with the solicitor.
- Our aim is to keep meetings as short as possible. If you have further questions arising from the meeting, the solicitor may take a note of these and respond to you by telephone and/or email after the meeting has concluded.
We thank you for your cooperation during these unprecedented times
Seamus Maguire & Co