Property Section Icon

Property Services

Re-mortgaging a property

Property Section Icon

Seamus Maguire and Co Solicitors can act for any person who wishes to re-mortgage their property, even if we have not acted for that person in the initial mortgage.

We will have to get your written authority to take up your title deeds from your bank to review them. You can request an authority by email to allow us to do so.

Client Testimonials