Property Section Icon

Property Services

Transferring property to family members

Property Section Icon

A Solicitor is prohibited from acting on both sides of a transaction.

When property is transferred between family members voluntary, a separate solicitor must act for each side.

At Seamus Maguire and Co Solicitors, to provide an efficient service, we can prepare the documents required and arrange the independent legal advice with a local Solicitor for the other party.

Client Testimonials